Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dreams I had

It's been a very long time I've not update anything here. I was not that busy but more on lazy. Haha! Please forgive me for that. 

Anyway, I had some weird dreams this few days. On the 6th Feb night, I dream of my ex and also my best friend who had been missing for a year. I think I need dreamcatcher... Haha!



Okay, about my ex, it was not the 1st time i dreamed that he confess to me and I was confusing who to choose, my current or him? But in the end, always, I will still clear off my mind and back to my dear. Haha! Sometimes I do fill like laughing after the tears in the dream. Maybe I do hope that he will do that sub-consiously? 




Then, bout my best friend, I would like to mention her name here. She's been missing a year. What i mean by missing is, no contact at all. We don't have any news from her as well. Just like... She had disappeared in a sudden... I dreamed of her, at Dreamz Bakery. She was in the kitchen when i saw her. She pushed me out of the kitchen very hard and said that she doesn't want to see me. In the dream, she said I betrayed her. When i woke up, the words just appeared in my mind. "It's her birthday..." As usual, I sent her a message through wasapp, I know I will not get any reply, but still... I did it. =P




That's just the dreams on the 6th, on the 7th, I dream of myself pregnant, escaping with my families from some kind of hunter or what. Huhuhu... Pregnant still can run so fast. That's cool! Haha! 


Last! Last night I dreamed of my friend was trying to kill everyone after the death of her gf... I can't remember the details well, but I do remember his expression, it was horrible. Oh gosh... I also remember that he called a lot of don't know what car and make the road so damn jam, I think it was one of the technique to let the police reach later. Huhuhu... And don't know how, I reached there and was trying to stop him. -The End- 


My friend suggested me to record every of my dream, then I can be a very good script writer then! Haha! XP

2 comments: