Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Yoohoo~

(This photo was found on the web.. nice and have vintage feel. I like the tone too...)

Haha.. suddenly feel that i really had been some time didn't update my post... I'm so sorry... Rushing final now and this week is the last preparation for the coming presentation week! Argh~!! So nervous... Haha!! But i got the confidence to finish it by this week. *hope so x__x

Well... After Saturday's birthday celebration for my grandma, i start feeling the itchiness in my throat... And then, of course, start coughing... Oh no~ Wow... It's a big sign of being sick!! Ya, it's true and i was suffering with coughing and sneezing these two days. Luckily i'm alright now... Phew~! Thanks my mom for forcing me to eat those vitamins. Haha!!

Another thing i think i would like to share will be a new friend. She's my senior---Ah Koo! Haha!! She's definitely a funny, straight foward and a person that i may take her as my learning target. Actually we met last year and was introduced by our friend, Ah Ming. I still can remember where we met the very 1st time. *at my college's next door printing shop... Till the masquarade dating, we had never chat a word but a grin every time we met. Haha!! Maybe i should thanks to the mass comm seniors for having the event and give me a chance. Whatever~ It's not the point... The point is, she stay quite near to my house! Haha!!Can be kepong kaki~! Haha!!! Yeepee~ New friend~ Haha!!!

Oh ya! Oh ya!! My 1st book design had been proved!!! Yeepee~!!Just left the front cover of the book!! Yoohooo~!! Haha... But the other nightmare is... My 2nd book design haven't start at all!! Guess what? Next Saturday will be my presentation day! Argh~!! *trying to consult myself that i can finish it... >___<

Anyway, i think this two weeks will be very very busy and yet doesn't have extra time to up-date my blog... No worries, time goes fast... Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment