Monday, August 31, 2009

Carzy days passed by just like that

(The crazy gang fooling around at 064's exhibition--Rainovation)

Hehe... I had been very long never update my blog. Many reasons i can give, but then, still back to the word " lazy"! haha... Anyway, had a joyful time with my gang but a blue time with my mom. Every time she called me, I just couldn't' t stop myself quarrelling with her. How bout now? Settle, with the move i made, move back to Kepong and quit the sldn program. She was worrying that i will hate her for making me to have those decision, i told her, no. I just don't want our relationship getting worse. Hehe... Now, back to a concentrate life again. Phew...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

That day went Jun's house, her mom is so damn funny. She couldn't remember my name, she just gave me a new nickname "xiao qian". Haha!! Instead of telling her my real name, i just accept this nickname as, it wasn't sound bad. Haha!! From that day on, Jun always play around with this name, although I couldn't accept in the beginning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I really gona pick up quick in my studies from now on. I had left behind of the whole class and friends around me already. No more lazy as the reason to run away. Face it is what i told myself. GOGOGO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment