Sunday, September 6, 2009

Recent life

(Siao Siao Gang went Emptiness at Anexe Gallery on 29th August)

Feel some kind of lonely, but nevermind, it's not the time now.
Something more important is waiting to be done. Ya, My assignment!!! Argh! +____+
What's real for now is, i feel more free with this gang of people.
No gossip, just enjoy being theirself, enjoy the moment.
I hate gossip. Making trouble out of that.
Stay far away from that is the step i took to avoid troubles.
I like elise blog that post:-
感激诉责你的人;因为他助长了你的定慧~
感激绊倒你的人;因为他增强了你的能力~
感激遗弃你的人;因为他教导了你应自力~
感激鞭打你的人;因为他消除了你的业障~
感激欺骗你的人;因为他增进了你的见识~
感激伤害你的人;因为他磨练了你的心志~
感激所有使你坚定成就的人~
Thanks to my friends...
I do learn things from you guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe... start with my keep fit plan form now on.
Anti-rice and mee~!!
Join vege and fruits~!
Haha!!
Jogging every morning~!!!
Hate let people say i fat already. +____+
Wish to learn yoga or dance. Who willing to go with me?? Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment