Thursday, November 19, 2009

My 3 cuties!

Hey!! I'm so so so HAPPY!! We have new members join my house, no, my family~ 3 cute little rabbits~!!! haha!! My mom took them back from Ipoh after a weeding dinner. They were from my uncle's farm~ What a surprise in the middle of the night! Haha... And another surprise thing is, my dad is the one who say want to bring them back!! Wohoo~ The very first time he himself say want to allow us to have pet! Haha!! I just want to share and proudly introduce the 3 little ones to you guys!

*Whitie 小白

和熊猫极为相似,哈哈!!我妈最喜欢它了。还有啊,也顺便让你们知道,它们的名字都是我亲爱的老妈取的。哈哈!没办法咯,就随她愿,虽说我也想了它们的名字。没关系啦!哈哈!

Looks like a panda. Haha!! My mom love it very much. And also for your information, their name is named by my dearest mom. Haha!! Just follow... Although I had thought some name for them.. Never mind.. Haha!

*Blackie 小黑

它是我最爱的!我觉得它和狗有点相似啦,我指的是动作还有他它的耳朵。它会像狗那样坐着列!真的!可爱极了~

The one i like the most! It looks like a dog, i mean some of its move and also its ear. It will also sit like a dog, it's real!! So cute~

*Greyie 小灰

对,对~最胆小的那个。哈哈!当你碰到它时,他绝不敢动。哈哈!古最喜欢它了,哈哈!好欺负嘛~哈哈!坏古……

Yup, yup~ The most coward one.. Haha!! Don't even dare to move once you touch it.. Haha!! Koo like it most.. Haha!! Because easier to bully.. Haha!! Bad Koo... ><

No comments:

Post a Comment