Friday, November 20, 2009

Pray for Blackie and Whitie...

20/11/2009, 9.50pm... My dear Whitie left me too... With big wound seen clearly after went to the veterinary, i think worse... Brother and I buried it outside my house... Whitie left us with a "qiu" voice... Very weak one... And go with tears... I've pray for Whitie... Hope it will have a better life...

The last memory of Whitie...

Took this picture this afternoon aftern clearing it's wound with my bro... Thought it will be better... But... It start to lose its appetite...

Lost two dearest in a day... How hurt it is... I will miss them so much... Thank you to Blackie and Whitie for leaving such happy memories... Thank you for being my pet...

*For your information, the murderer is a wild cat. Blackie was killed and Whitie was injured last night about 2am... The cat drag Blackie out of the cage in a forcing way, and left a few fur of Blackie... Thought Whitie will be fine... It go worse after been to the Clinic... So sad... My brother don't even dare to see Whitie's last face... He scare he will cry... And i really cried... Pray for them... Appriciate Greyie...

No comments:

Post a Comment