Friday, September 11, 2009

哈密瓜~Honeydew~


Just finish taking bath after came back from R2 cafe with the 笑team.
A simple little thing can cause us laugh like crazy more than an hour.
Haha!! That's why, we are "siao" team as well. Haha...
At first was bout kotex, then mixed kotex with the smell of honeydew, then stories go on...
Laugh till tears burst out, stomachache, couldn't finish my DoubleCheese Burger in peace. Haha!!
Anyway, feel so happy with these people, i mean, ya, my friends forever...
Had some happy time, a little of arguement, a little of craziness, that's enough for my college life.
Slowly pick up with the assignments already, if not i'm going be dead ducks again.
I know what result i want, I know this is not enough, I'm now taking action to make those target happening. Yeah~ Sot already...

Oh ya, 笑team at Genting on Tuesday and back on Wednesday to attend class. "Great achievement", haha... During this Final Assign rushing peak time. Haha!! Great trip, my first time with friends to Genting... Hehe... So happy~

No comments:

Post a Comment