Sunday, September 20, 2009

Who knows my feeling?



These days like doing nothing.
The whole day only facebook-ing and day dreaming... hahaha!!
Kind off waste..
Start from tomorrow, i will make all these back to normal.
Concentrate on my assignments..
I am far too slow compare with others. This is really not good... >___<

------------------------------------------------------------------------

-About what i felt on myself-
Hrm... Counting... i had been single for nearly 1 n a half year.
Actually, i'm quite enjoy with this life.
No sms-ing too much, less phone calls, no worries, more concentration...
Sometimes will bored of it, i mean being single, the loneliness is killing me.
Like a voice in my heart wanting me myself to get one asap.
I confess that i have feel on someone, but just feel, maybe not the Mr. Right yet.
Myself couldn't make sure this is a right feeling or not.
I just know the person not more than 1 week.
Maybe just a pass over feeling.
I will overcome this. This is normal for a single lady. Haha!!
I'm talking crap here. Haha! Just want to find somewhere to express this.
Friends happy, I'll happy.
That's my life, leaving without friend? Just kill me!
I swear i won't disturb other's relationship, i swear i won't.
I will bless them to go forever, it will be the fate.
What am i fearing of? I fear that i will be single till the end of my life.
I don't want to be!!! Haha... Crazy thoughts right? That's me... Haha!!
I go to calm down... Hehe...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(a pic we took during our form 5 prom night 07)

To my dear friend, vian...
Although this few years, we seldom meet up and keep in touch, but for what is true, you are always my idol, my best friend forever, more than anyone else.
At UK got to take really good care, i will wait you back to have korean food together. Haha!!
You really got to take care of yourself.
Remember, don't stress yourself to much... Miss ya... ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment