Thursday, September 24, 2009

Troublesome Matter

Either "like" or "love", it's really a troublesome matter.
No matter i'm in love or not, it will really affect my daily life.
Always thinking about the person, always waiting him to nudge me in my MSN.
Always hoping something special will happen.
NO!! Dreaming!!
Troublesome... Really troublesome...
I rather i'm not in the situation all the time.
So that i can enjoy my single live freely.
Not thinking of anyone, mind's freedom!!!
I hate all the like and love!!
I can be greedy, I can be selfish.
That's me, freedom always number one for me.
A lot of questions in my mind.
I want to leave my own life.
No mask on me, no acting... I hate all this...
Why can't just be like kids?
Angry and sad for 5 minutes and happy for the whole day??
Sometime I think, why is my ambition being a Graphic Designer, not a kid?
Crazy thinking I have. But i like all this...
Who can answer my question?
Someone did answer me all this patiently.
Some of it wasn't my answer. Never mind.
I know, words should go through big brains before coming out from my mouth.
I know... but why i should do this?
So that people around me won't get hurt or to protect myself of being boycott?
I'm kind off confuse with this.
Mess... Mess...
Loving someone is a sweet thing, maybe...
But in love with someone who doesn't love you... Like hell...
Really like hell.
That's why say, single life is the best.
Can play freely! Mind freedom!!! Haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment