Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My day~

I went GK to meet my client at bout 1pm, i used to call him "BOSS". Haha!! I was so nervous... While waiting for June and Iko, i really don't know what should i do, i just walking around, pretending i'm thinking what to do with the interior design. Hehe... ><>

Then, we decided to go for movie at 8.30pm... But... you know girls... slow... and... late... we reached there at 8.25pm, if i'm not mistaken. No choice, i'm so desperate to watch it, chose the later show at 10.40pm. I called my mom to inform, and... i get scolded... She even want me to go back immediately and throw away the ticket... Of course, i didn't do so. Bad girl...

We then went to TIMES bookstore. I just grab a wedding magazine, thought just a glance, but actually i finished the whole magazine... I really like those gowns!!! While i was reading it, i found the reason why i want to keep fit and slim. Haha!! so excited about that! Haha!! When i can pick up those beautiful gown? One day... in the future... >___<>

After enjoying myself with the wedding gowns... Dinner time~ just had a bowl of soup. KEEP FIT~!!! Haha... Of course, then, we watched my very 1st time 3D movie, G-FORCE!!! Haha... During the movie, a lot of sound effect from me. "Wu~Wa~..." Haha!! June was shocked when i told her that was my 1st time. Haha... actually when i was... very very young, even i forget when was it... I had once at Genting's theme park... Anyway... They are so CUTE!!! Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment