Friday, July 31, 2009

Busy & Challenging Days

No doubt, this is Mao bi!! haha!! My friend just told me that he is coming soon on next Monday!! Wow!! Damn cute!! All of them are so cute!! haha... So excited about this! Uhuu~ haha...

I feel so sorry that i've been some time didn't update my blog. Yes, i'm damn busy nowadays. Assignments, clients, meetings.... Wow! Days just pass by like this! Nevermind, I like this kind off life, busy with value. Haha!!

I'm in a new group of people in this semester, tehy are, JunJun, Iko, Teow, Aaron and Vincent. Haha! You know what? This semester is the best time ever! I do enjoy being with them, fooling around, serious with the job and non-stop laughing all-day-long. Haha! I enjoy the chalenges and I cherish this friendship.

That day my group came to my mom's factory to do photo shooting for the new products. From the process, I did learn more of the tecniques of shooting photo for products. Then they came to my house overnight. Haha, that night really had a lot of jokes, laugh till my stomach pain. Haha! Happy is the most important thing.

Actually these days very happy, not only having a group of people who can coorperate with well, I also feel so happy that Aaron and I had let go the pass and get back this relationship, I mean a very good friendship that I will cherish forever. Hehe...

Actually lot's of thing had happen within these 2 weeks, just.... I feel so lazy to repeat it. Haha! Promise no next time. Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment