Sunday, July 19, 2009

My liife is getting fun!

15th July
Mr.SER Shaw Hong, a Malaysian but a lecturer at Thailand's King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi. This is a sharing about Japanese Art. Why Japanese art? As what Ser said, Japan is the world's 3rd most unique culture, and he started with the believes of the Japanese. Including Shintoism, Mahayana Buddhism... Other than that, some examples of the art movement was given as slides during the sharing. I like the zen garden most, a landscape art that need to take some time to relax with a cup of tea. Wow~ I like those feel, relax and comfortable.

After the talk, while i was waiting for the interview of GD Club, something just make me stay there for 2 hours. haha!! Ya, a toy poodle. Pets are actually not allow to be in our college, but, seems like no body care about that rule. If i'm not mistaken, this puppy named Coca. So cute... I wish i have one. Haha! anyway, it just brighten my day. ^^ Sleep well...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

18th July
Saturday night is always our family night, and this time we have came to Starhill which located just opposite KL Pavillion. Our plan was to Jogoya to have a Japanese Buffet, but it was fully reserved, with no choice, we came to the ground floor. I'm the one who decide with this restaurant--Fisherman's Cove. Haha! just like the name, they served western seafood. I like to try something new, but a bad thing is, withouht thinking further. That cause a minor quarel between my bro and I.

Yup, my family with mom, dad, grandma and three younger brothers. Actually this is a belated birthday celebration fo rmy 2nd younger brother-- Alcent (the one oin my right hand side with stripe shirt). He told me that he had the best birthday this year with friends who celebrate for him at Ittalianies and family celebrate for him with a dinner out at Starhill. Haha! I'm happy too~ Enjoy your life Alcent, you will found there are more interesting experience out there.

The dining side of the restaurant. The surrounding decorate with saling ships and more elements related to those sailing ships. Nice right? Haha! I like the feel here.

The appetizer with toast by dip in with some sauce.

Yum yum! The first time we have lobster. This is the Australian Lobster as what the manager told me. This is damn expensive, if you get to know the price, i think your eyes will pop out. Haha!! I was wondering before ordering this... But my dad was in a "sunny" mood, so... Hehe...

I forgotten what this fish called. But it is wuite nice, a bit like oriental dishes.

Pasta with prawns, clamp and tomato sauce. I like this the most. Haha!!

Haha... Bout this, just a bit but cost us RM25! wow~

This corridor is very nice, while we were having our dinner, there was a lot of people takingphoto here. That's my 1st younger bro--Admas. Haha!! Fatty~
2 bros... I called them to pose, and they gave me this... haha!! Funny~

This is a bar next to the restaurant, erm... It's actually opposite to the restaurant. Thay have bottles around stab high up as decorations. The most attracting decorations are the colourful lamps hangging up there.

Hrm... This is by the road, but it looks so beautiful.. Haha!!

Haha.. My mom, her best pose. haha!

This is the 2nd time I went to Pavilion at night, but the 1st time to go in at the front door. This sculpture is so attractive and unique. The light will change after a few seconds.
I just got hte chance to take a pic with him as he doesn't like to take photo. Can be seen that he is in a good mood. Haha!!

I like this bag... Damn like it! The design is so simple and yet a class feel. But I think the price is not affortable for me right now.. Haha!!

Same thing, a nice design with striking yellow.

In the wash room of Starhill. Very western tradition style as the water will flow out from the pipe after turning the wheel.

Hehe... My mom took this pic for me. Blur... Haha!

The reflection on the glass like looking at my bro. But i like this, very natural.

Tadaa~ The receipt of our dinner! The most expensive dinner we had! Oh ya, this remind me about the beer, it is very nice, like that so much! (This is the 1st time I will finish the beer.)


Haha... finally finished... ><


No comments:

Post a Comment