Tuesday, October 5, 2010

KLCC。IDP。Alone


I went to KLCC alone yesterday just to park my car there and walk to IDP's department near Public Bank.
A hot hot day with bright bright sky~

But going alone is not what I usually does, though going alone has the benefit.
I just hate the feeling...
When I pass by some of the places and I'll thought of my dear...
That makes me miss him more! T^T
Oh~ It was torturing! Help!

Anyway, back to the purpose of going there.
I went IDP to apply for RMIT in Australia.
I had hand up the form and now, waiting for the reply.
From the broucher the agent gave me, i get to know more on the requirement.
If I get B for my English in SPM, i might just skip IELTS.
But... The agent said it's actually for fresh high school graduates...

Oh~!!!
But she say got to wait for the reply see if need to take IELTS or not.
No~ Bless me! I'm stress with the IELTS! No~ ><
Hope everything will be fine.

昨天,自個兒去了KLCC,把車泊在那裡,然後走路去Public Bank附近的IDP。
當天的天氣很熱,天空也很藍~

天空藍,但心情不太好。
雖說,單獨出去也是有好處,但是去這種地方還真的挺不好受的。
經過那些店鋪,某些地方,很自然的讓我想起我的寶貝。
這讓我更想念在遠方的他!T^T
啊!還真的折磨呀!

返回正題,我昨天去那裡其實是爲了申請進入位於澳洲的RMIT。
表格交了上去,現在只能等回覆。
看了那負責人給我的說明書,更瞭解入學的條件了。
那裡說,只要我SPM的英文有個B,我就可以不用考IELTS。
晴天霹靂的是,負責人說那是給剛畢業的中學生的……

啊~!救命啊!
她之後好像是安慰我的說,等那裡的回覆再看看吧。
不~保佑我吧!IELTS真的給我很大壓力!
希望一切順利。

No comments:

Post a Comment