Friday, October 15, 2010

Popo's bday。婆婆的生日

 

It's my dearest mom and grandma~ 
My grandma was so happy that day.
She's 72 this year but she just look so young!
She's also the hottest grandma to me! 
Love her and hope she'll see all of us get married and have babies!
Haha!!


Big big family we have, happy family I have! ><
I love when all of us gather together.
Laughters all over, smiles hanging around on faces.








My grandma's "kai lui", means so call "daughter" on the left hand side.


Wow~ A lot of relatives were here!



With my cousin sisters~
They are getting more and pretty!


My brothers and cousin brothers.
Also very handsome~ Haha!!


 

 


That day used 1 and a half boxes of intax mini. (urgghhh! pain!)
But, my grandma happy then it will be fine.
It will as a birthday present for my grandma.

Anyway, once again~ Happy birthday to my grandma! Muaxx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment