Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Spec。新眼鏡

 

 
(I learn this technique from Jun, hehe... 向君學習的,嘻嘻……)

Yeepee~! It's my new spec! Nice?
I'm actually seldom pick such colour.
But when I put on, I just pop out words, "It just suits me perfectly! It's mine! Haha!"
Well, actually I don't feel like want to have this new spec at first, because the one I'm having is still new.
Mom said, its okay, I should have a new spec by now or later...
Why? Because I'm going oversea next year, 
she said that afraid if anything wrong to the old spec, how am I going to settle at there? 
Thanks mommy... It's warm with the words...T^T

嘢!我的新眼鏡!好看嗎?
其實啊,我很少會選這顏色的東西。
但是當我戴上時,心裡話來了,“怎麼那麼襯我呀!這是我的了!哈哈!”
但其實,我沒那麼想配副新的眼鏡啦,因為我原本的那副,還算新。
媽咪說,ok啊,我遲早也得配副新的,好差幾個月而已。
爲什麽?因為我明年就出國留學了啊。
她說怕我在國外時,原本那副壞了,怎麼辦?
謝謝媽咪……你的話溫暖了我的心房……T^T



After some shooting of myself, I thought to show you guys of my messy room.. ><

自拍后,也順便讓大家看看我的房間。嘻嘻……亂七八糟……><


And... The sky is so beautiful this evening~ 

還有……今天的晚霞很漂亮~

2 comments:

  1. 哦~
    你有弹吉他??

    终于遇到能够和我房间不相上下的家伙了...
    哈哈哈!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 恩~在學習中。
    哈哈!!彼此彼此~

    ReplyDelete