Monday, October 4, 2010

KutuMarket2。擺攤記


It's our very 1st time to have a stall at Kutu Market.
As what i mention before, I joined them very last minute that's why my item is very very little.
Not enough time to prepare.

That day, we have clothes, accessories and some handmade stuff.
The result wasn't good.
Just some of the accessories and clothes was sold.
Mine... Huhu... None of it being sold except one was sold to my aunt. T^T

Never mind, just the 1st time.
I might had chose the wrong place to sell the wrong thing.
But someone told me, i got the power to convince my customer.
Haha! Anyway, my first experience is kept into my memory. ^^


這是咱們的第一次,在跳蚤市場擺攤。
就如我之前說的,我是臨時加入她們的,所以賣的東西不多。
還真的不夠時間去準備。

當天,咱們有衣服、首飾還有些手作。
成績不怎麼好,只有些首飾和衣物賣了。
我的?呵呵……一個也沒賣出,除了我舅母向我買的那一個。T^T



















Lazy to say anymore. Haha! Just look at the picture, you might know what happen there.

懶得說了。哈哈!看看這些照片,你就知道發生什么事了。

5 comments:

  1. 我现在才知道RM8 each 那个小玩意有相机图案。
    后悔没有留意到 = =

    ReplyDelete
  2. 哎呀~沒關係,還來得及。你要嗎?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 第三張圖裡有件上衣,圖案是個大頭娃娃的,
    請問那是妳們賣的嗎?
    若還沒賣出去,我要!
    >_<

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈~親愛的MM,那是隔壁攤的,不好意思哦……

    ReplyDelete